Friday, January 9, 2009

The Dead are coming!

After hearing that The Dead are doing a month long tour this Spring (for the first time in four years!), I started making my plans! I love the peace, love, happiness scene but get over yourself already! I am here for the music first and the booze second! Seriously...lice is not "natural" and your head is not "their home." But you know what kills bugs? Booze. Just don't dunk that nappiness in my tub of Purple Jesus. Anyways... So as I daydream about the Easter show in Greensboro, I sip on a lovely Sunshine Daydream Smile. "Going where the wind goes..."

Sunshine Daydream Smile
  • 2 ounces of Stoli Vanil vodka
  • 2 ounces of orange juice
  • chilled champagne

Shake Stoli and orange juice and strain into a champagne glass. Top with chilled champagne. Garnish with an orange slice

No comments: