Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve!!!


It's almost 2009 and I am very excited to see what the new year brings!!! I wish everyone a wonderful, happy, healthy 2009! Today is National Champagne Day (who knew?!) so what else would one drink? I love all champagnes! Dry, sweet, pink, whatever!!! (I can even drink those yummy "sparkling wines"!!! Don't tell France! Ah hell, tell France!) Sitting at a Christmas party the other night, I had some yummy Absolut Mango when cocktail inspiration struck! I love mango and I love champagne! DING DING!!!


Breakfast at Terri Lee's


  • 1 ounce Absolut Mango

  • 4 ounces of your favorite chilled Champagne

  • Fresh mango slice or just a tiny dash of pureed mango

Add the Absolut Mango to the champagne flute and top with chilled champagne. Drop the fresh mango slice in and enjoy!!!

No comments: